New Beginnings Doulas submit themselves to an intensive personal study and training program that prepares them to serve women in a variety of birth settings. Not only do our doulas have book smarts, but they also have had to rub shoulders with birthing and medical professionals in the communities where they live, to help provide you and your baby with the best birth experience possible.
The following are actively certified doula alumni of New Beginnings Doula Training since February 2018.
- Hayley Weichler, Hunterdon County, NJ & Lehigh Valley, PA
- Sally Delisle, Bucks County & Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
- Sherri Peeler, South Central Pennsylvania
- Shadae Jenkins, Hartford County, Connecticut
- Victoria Ranes, Fort Myers, Florida
- Cali Jefford, Citrus County, Florida region
- Shauntere Goff, Orlando, Florida
- Haley Sullivan, Sumter, South Carolina
- Courtney Douma, Sioux Center region, Iowa
- Thais C. P. Staut, Southwest Michigan region
- Jennifer Dansand, Northeast Wisconsin area
- Gabrielle Kudrnka, greater St. Louis, Missouri Metro area
- Shalynne Addison, West Central Indiana
- Sarah Gaffaney, Aitkin/Brainerd Lakes, Minnesota area
- Katelynn French, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Corinne Angell, greater London, Ontario area
- Theresa Wellwood, greater Stratford, Ontario area
We have certified 103 doulas to date, but only recently started listed their names online since February 2018. Please contact us directly to find a doula or doula-in-training in your area!