We’re Adjusting Pricing & Increasing Value on September 1, 2017
New Beginnings is adjusting its pricing to more accurately reflect the value our students get from our program, as well as to make sure we are able to add even more support for those who need it. This support includes things like:
- One-on-one coaching sessions (first month free)
- Pay-as-you-go course extensions with one-on-one coaching included
- The return of the early finish option
Want to get the old pricing before we change? You can order now, before September 1 and get the current pricing.
Birth Doula Training
Our flagship birth doula training program will continue to be provided in three convenient payment options:
- Full Course – $400 (no change)
- Recurring Monthly Payment Plan – $50/mo for 12 months*
- Manual Monthly Payment Plan – $50/mo for 12 months*
*Early finish option is back! This means that you pay only for the time it takes to complete your training. See below for more details.
We are please to introduce our one-on-one coaching service, plus improvements to our course extensions and certificate renewals. Pricing for these services, starting September 1, 2017, is as follows:
- (new) One-on-one Coaching – $40/mo (first month free for new registrations)
- (adjusted) Course Extensions – $50/mo (pay as you go, includes one-on-one coaching)
- (adjusted) Certificate Renewals – $50/2yrs (includes premium access to all doula training library services)
Early Finish Is Back!
Starting September 1st, 2017, the option to finish your training early will be included with our adjusted payment plan options. With the early finish option, you pay only for the months that you are actively enrolled with a minimum 6 months’ payments required.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us.