Hey all, this is Brent (Rachel’s hubby and web master). Our registration process for new students is now fully automated as of this afternoon (Wedndesday, August 28th, 2013). What this means is that new students will no longer have to wait for my wife or I to send them their course materials manually via email after we’ve received their payment. Now, after you have submitted your payment via Paypal’s secure payment interface, you will be redirected back the TrainingDoulas.com website to complete the registration process. Once we have your correct contact information on file, you will receive the course materials according to the payment plan that you signed up for.
Here’s a more detailed look at the registration process:
- STEP 1: Select a payment plan. Choose one of the three available payment plans and click on the button from the “course costs” page.
- STEP 2: Make payment via Paypal. You should be redirected to Paypal, where you have the option of logging in with your Paypal account or paying with any major credit card.
- STEP 3: Check your email. Once your payment has been received successfully, you will receive a couple of emails. One will contain a registration link . Some users will be able to skip this step if Paypal successfully redirects you back to the New Beginnings Training Doula website.
- STEP 4: Complete student registration. An opportunity will be given you at this stage to submit and confirm your contact information. If you are registering on behalf of someone else, this is where you will submit their contact information.
- STEP 5: Review and confirm contact information. You will have one last chance to review your submitted contact information and to correct it, if needed.
- STEP 6: Check your email. Once the registration process is completed, your course materials will be sent to the email address that you set up in the registration process. They will be delivered to you automatically in PDF format. You will also receive log-in information to access online course resources.